Ginger - Rheumatism, Muscular Aches & Pains, Sprains, Broken Bones, Colds, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Digestive Disorders, Balancing, Clarifying, Stabilising.
GINGER ESSENTIAL OIL
The evocative and energising essence of Ginger Essential Oil carries an aroma that is refreshingly warm, earthy and somewhat spicy. Not to mention, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are prominent when it comes to overall health and wellbeing.
When compared to our Ginger Fresh Essential Oil, which is extracted from fresh ginger roots and carries a sweet and zesty scent, Ginger Oil is derived from dried ginger roots and has a far deeper and earthier scent.
- When combined with a base massage oil and applied topically, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil are known to ease aching joints, muscles, and arthritis.
- Ginger Oil is primarily known to help alleviate travel sickness, nausea, headaches and migraines.
- Through topical application, other Ginger Essential Oil benefits are known to improve sluggish circulation.
- When diffused and inhaled, the benefits of Ginger Essential Oil have been seen to strengthen the immune system.
- Ginger Oil is also prized for it calming and soothing properties and when applied topically, it can be incredibly beneficial to those who have a troubled digestive system.
Not to mention, Ginger Essential Oil blends well with a variety of essential oils. For those wanting to create their own essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Cinnamon essential oil, Frankincense, Patchouli or Sandalwood essential oil. To create a more uplifting and energising essential oil blend, combine Ginger Oil with Ylang Ylang, Lime or Orange essential oil. You can also read our Ginger Essential Oil reviews below to see how other people are enjoying Ginger Essential Oil.